Last night was our Full Blue Moon ritual and we dedicated it to laughter
More on the Blue Moon below, but first…
We always call in the ancestors, those who have gone before us, and last night we called in Lucille Ball. Before you jump into the powerful message of Tuesday’s Full Moon, please, enjoy…!
Full Blue Moon in Aquarius
Tuesday, August 20
6:45 pm Pacific
9:45 pm Eastern
1:45 am GMT on Weds. 8/21
Some traditional names for August’s Full Moon are:
- Women’s Moon
- Dog Days Moon
- Dispute Moon
- Harvest Moon
- Corn Moon
- Fruit Moon
- Moon When All Things Ripen
- Sturgeon Moon
- Grain Moon
- Lightning Moon
Tuesday’s Full Moon is a Blue Moon, one that brings some really juicy openings and energy
This is a true Blue Moon, where there are two Full Moons in the same astrological sign.
If you remember, July’s Full Moon was also in Aquarius, just after the Sun entered Leo. Now we have another Full Moon in Aquarius, just a day or two before the Sun enters Virgo.
Let’s look at this together, it’s a big deal!
This is no less than an opening to have a significant transformation in consciousness, and to offer the results of that transformation to your people, your clients, your tribe. This second Full Moon in Aquarius is a reminder about no less than the core of your mission and purpose.
Do you have a mission? Do you know your mission? This Full Moon in Aquarius calls you to complete your offer or your project and get it out to your tribe, so you can fully serve and fulfill your mission. Aquarius connects you with the masses and reminds you that you are first and foremost a citizen of the world.
Remember, too, that heart-centered and heartfelt Leo is lightening and brightening you from the inside out. You may find your idealism, your creativity, new ideas, bubbling up and breaking through. Leo’s gift to you is the deep knowing of what lies at the core of life—your creativity, your generosity, your impulse to share your gifts with those you are meant to serve.
The precious message you are meant to deliver, the teaching, the program, the launch—your offer comes from Leo’s bright light, and that push you feel to complete it and get it out there, to share your creative baby with the world, that’s Aquarius.
Okay, gorgeous, let me help you promote whatever you are ready to complete and launch!
What is it? Share your links, your offers, in the comments below, and let me help you spread the word!
Gratitude, from my heart to yours
- I am grateful for a lovely visit with my daughter, who came to ritual with me last night.
- I am so grateful for the improvement in my health. After 21 months, believe me when I tell you that I had begun to feel like my illness was permanent and uncurable.
- I am grateful that it’s now a month that I’ve been doing the 7-minute workout. Which is a misleading name. Now that I do 35 seconds for each exercise, with 18 seconds in between, it takes about 14 minutes. I feel a bit stronger every day, although I wish it wasn’t so hard on my knee, the one with the old old injury.
- I am grateful for my Pilates teacher intriguing (and frustrating) me with a new challenge. Now I get to learn how to do a standing roll down with my heels off the floor. Yes, that’s right, on the balls of my feet. I love balance work, and this one is just crazy difficult!
- I am grateful for my art date with Jennybach in just a few minutes. Yay!
What are you grateful for, precious? Please let me know in the comments.