The most important thing I got to do today–[ta da!]–I went dancing!!
It was soul night at the 920 and I went. So.Much.Fun! Once again, I forgot to take a picture to go with…maybe I’ll remember tomorrow. It’s funny that I find it so hard to get in the car and drive to a dance, when once I get there I just laugh with joy. It’s a great habit to have. Maybe I’ll go again tonight. It helps to trick myself. I went directly from the gym. And later tonight I’ll be at Shari’s in the city, so it may be really easy to get there. Quick gratitude list and then off to bed. Look at the time–after one a.m. That’s the downside. I end up staying up so late–energized! And I have a 7:10 a.m. call. Oh joy.
- Made a lot of progress on the proposal I’m doing
- Committed to tending the kids at the CAYA new years party
- Got a budget for art supplies for above
- Found the last item I need for Shari’s house blessing tomorrow–black ribbon–on sale too!
- My sister let me know that Matt is sick in India, maybe malaria. Sending love and light. (not grateful he’s sick, grateful to know and be supportive)
- Mild weather
- The new clothes I found at Rockridge Rags
- Sticking to my commitment—bought five things, gave away five things. I have a zero-growth closet.
- Beautiful and moving coaching call with an amazing client.
- Dinner at Origen and The Wild Bride at Berkeley Rep with Andrew. A delicious evening.
- Haven’t freaked out about new dental issue. Either a $100 repair or a $2500 bridge or a $5000 implant. No biggie.
- Remembering to breathe.