When your marketing copy uses the language and lexicon of empathy marketing, your About page is about you…
…but even more, your About page is about the person who needs what you do.
- If you’re in business because you have a desire to be of service…
- If you’re in business because you are a healer, a mentor, a changemaker…
- If you’re in business because you know you have something you are meant to pass along…
…then there are some heart-forward marketing basics you should know.
Empathy marketing (aka heart-forward marketing, or heart-centered marketing).
Have you heard these expressions before?
These expressions are three evocative ways of saying that you are approaching your marketing from a deep resonant connection to this idea:
“I know whom I serve, I know who she is, what she cares about, and what problem she needs to solve. In my marketing language and look and tone, I do my best to make her feel seen, understood, and empathized with.”
When you lead with your heart, when you lead with recognition of your ideal client (even when you’re talking about yourself!), you are weaving your own heart and passion into your brand story, website, and social media. This is so helpful! You have pitched your tent in a crowded marketplace, and your just-right client will choose your tent, lift the flap and peek in, because you’ve made a connection from your heart to hers.
Your About page and your Home page are the most important, most visited, and most revisited pages on most websites, and the way you present yourself on these pages is critical to building a strong heart-forward, heart-centered brand. You can never know what pages someone will visit, in what order, and for how long she will stick around. What you can control is how you present the material on each page so that you create a sense of welcome and being recognized from each page. If your existing branding and marketing aren’t attracting your just-right clients, maybe it’s a perfect time to take another look, with expert help.
The Priestess Your Brand Website Audit will give you a framework for keeping your marketing copy and brand story aligned with the heart of your business as it grows and changes.
Learning these concepts will uplevel your brand’s ability to:
- Capture and hold the interest and attention of an online skimmer.
- Be attractive and compelling, with visuals and stories that speak to the heart of your just-right client.
- Show more of who you really are which is what your just-clients are looking for.
I’m offering the Priestess Your Brand Website Audit because the work we do together, looking deeply at your About page (or your Home page, you pick) will help you:
- Get clear on what your brand and business really is now, in this moment, and identify what to add or take away to keep your words, images, and message in alignment.
- Learn the secrets of heart-centered marketing so that you reap the benefits that come from giving before you ask, and paying it forward with generosity.
- Clarify who your just-right clients are: what they need, where they live, what they care about.
- Review your existing brand elements and identify what could serve you better with the addition of a healing dose of empathy and love.
- Create a marketing strategy calendar and structure that you can actually sustain.
From what we uncover and examine in our work together, you’ll have a new connection to the foundation and elements of your upleveled and heart-centered, heart-forward brand.
The results will be in your voice (not mine!), reflecting your passion, commitment, and your heart on the page, a beautiful red carpet for your just-right client.
Here’s why I’m offering the Website Audit
My own just-right clients are a badass DIY bunch — visionaries, healers, changemakers. Showing up for yourself and your clients is demanding. And then there’s staying on top of your brand, and your marketing, and assessing if and when it’s time to make changes. It’s a lot, right?
It’s hard to get all the details right and stay connected to your evolving brand story. Why not get some expert guidance to the most important page on your website? It’s evergreen guidance that you can then apply, one intentional action at a time, to the rest of the pages on your site and your other marketing platforms.
You don’t have to do it all yourself, and you don’t have to pay thousands to have it done for you.
The Priestess Your Brand Website Audit costs $540, and you’ll end up not only with a badass About page, but also with an action plan that you can continue to implement with me, on your own, or with your original designer.
It’s a crowded marketplace, yo.
What’s gonna make your just-right client notice your tent in the marketplace?
Let’s look together.
Sound useful? I’d love to know what you think. Jump in and leave a comment, or set up a no-strings conversation with me. There are a zillion ways we can collaborate on your badass beautiful brand so that it’s working for you; let’s look together at what’s possible and what makes sense now.