Sharing my gratitude with you
- I am grateful for gorgeous weather
- I am grateful for the abundant food of May: cherries, asparagus, snap peas
- I am grateful for the sisters of choice, and that we are on a shared spiritual path
- I am grateful for Mother’s Day love to and from my daughter
- I am grateful for early morning yoga class on Sunday morning
- I am grateful that I enjoy 6:30 am wakeups on Sundays — that’s a huge change
- I am grateful for willingness to try something new for the next month, a different way to be with food, and see what that does for my health
- I am grateful that I get to retreat to Harbin Hot Springs tomorrow for an overnight retreat, complete with hot stones massage and a watsu — yum!
- I am grateful for good books. Right now I’m reading Colin Cotterill’s Siri Paiboun series — excellent!
- I am grateful for the soul retrieval work I am doing with the help of a shaman
So much gratitude!
I’m so glad we’re in conversation here on the blog. And I’d like to make sure you know about my weekly newsletter. You’ll find the content similar to what’s on the blog, and I think you might like it. Please subscribe and see if it resonates for you.
In the newsletter, just as in the blog, I share teachings about being a heart-centered woman in business, with authentic and transparent—and hopefully useful and easily implementable!—business tips. I talk about the Full Moon, and the New Moon, and the Wheel of the Year, and how we can lean into the energy of what’s going on in the seasons and the phases of the Moon to focus our energy and our actions, in our businesses and in our lives.
You can always unsubscribe if it’s not a good fit. Please do! I won’t take it personally. And I promise, I will never give or sell your contact info to anyone.