“Let us rise up and be thankful, for if we didn’t learn a lot today, at least we learned a little, and if we didn’t learn a little, at least we didn’t get sick, and if we got sick, at least we didn’t die; so, let us all be thankful.” — Buddha
- I am grateful for my new motto: If I’m doing it it must be sacred.
- I am grateful for how much delight leaning into this idea is bringing me. For example, I am grateful for how powerfully this is changing my experience of partner dancing. I experienced a wildly higher percentage of fun and joy dancing this weekend than I ever have before. It simply evaporated my doubts and opened the door to a heart-based, amazing time. Can’t wait for the next time I can go dancing!!
- I am grateful for getting to dance to Kim Nalley and Barbara Morrison fronting their bands again. I love dancing to live music!
- I am grateful for Apple tech support. Seriously. Couldn’t print. Went to ExpressLane, Apple called me immediately, asked for a senior adviser after three minutes, got one, a brilliant one, and everything is fixed!
- I am grateful that I buy AppleCare for every device. Allows me access to their brilliant tech support.
- I am grateful for spending time in the garden today. Granted, I was uprooting weeds and spreading snail poison, which I don’t feel bad about at all. Seriously. I am done with examining every single kale and chard leaf and picking off the snails.
- I am grateful to have been reminded to warn the dog owners here about the snail bait, as it’s harmful to pets. I made a flyer and handed it around.
- I am grateful for fresh eggs from the henhouse.
- I am grateful that I will eat a good meal in a couple of hours. Today is my New Moon fast, sunset to sunset. Soon! Yum.
- I am grateful for the long and loving conversation with my daughter Rose yesterday. I am so blessed!
- I am grateful for the return of the African Dance teacher at the Y. She’s fabulous! I went yesterday, the class kicked my butt, and I’ll be going back. Every week!
- I’m grateful for freedom from discouragement (see that motto again…).
- I’m grateful for my gratitude practice, and you who join in with me.
- I’m grateful for this New Moon/New (Jewish) Year weekend. Did you see this article? There’s still time to ride that energetic wave and do the ritual.
- I’m grateful that the Yankees won today!!
From my gratitude peeps
I am grateful that I reached the purple haze of calm in my morning meditation.
I’m grateful for electricity. It keep my water warm and my food cold.
I’m grateful for the great relationships I have with my kids.
I’m grateful for the Internet. It connects us. Thank you for being on the other end.
Seeing the beauty in myself and sharing it with others
Embracing the beauty and positive potential in others
I am grateful that I can strike up a conversation with strangers, and that I feel positive energy[…]I get positive ions from these little interactions
Love and blessings, xoxox!