I’m so grateful for you tonight!
- I’m grateful for each of you. When I’m spending most of my time indoors, when my health has me glued to the couch with my laptop, being connected to you through the interwebs fills my heart with joy, gives me peace, makes it possible for me to stay connected to what it is I’m supposed to be doing in this now moment and the next. Bless you!
- I’m grateful for feeling well enough to get to two great rock n roll movies this week. Springsteen and I and 20 Feet from Stardom. Find them and see them if you can. In the first, so much joy seeing Bruce and Paul McCartney singing together. In the second, any time I can listen to Darlene Love and Merry Clayton is completely enriching and joy-making.
- I’m grateful for my day at WordCamp San Francisco. I got to volunteer. I met a lot of lovely people. It was fun! Plus I got a terrific tshirt. The design you see here, nice and long (nice mini-dress length) and of course I modified the neck and sleeves.
- I’m grateful for beginning work with a new client, a healer who wants to update her brand and website so she attracts her ideal client to her practice.
- I’m grateful for the trust my clients put in me and for how honored I feel to be working with them.
- I’m grateful for fresh eggs from the hens here. Looking forward to dinner.
- I’m grateful for making ghee last night. From pastured butter, so beautiful!
- I’m grateful for taking on the 7-minute workout. Today was day eight. Even though it’s very very difficult, I love it!
- I’m grateful for the Selfies project I started recently. I’m trying to take a self-portrait each day, or every other day, and post them to my Facebook and Instagram feeds. It’s kind of miraculous, it’s making it much easier for me to enjoy looking at my own face! What a great idea. You can see the pix on Facebook here. Keep checking, I’ll be adding more.
I’d love to know what you’re grateful for today, gorgeous! Please chime in in the comments below.
Tired of Feeling Numb and Disconnected?
Ready to Wake Up and Start Living Fully?
My friend Jodi Chapman (the author of the inspirational blog Soul Speak) has created a wonderful course that will help guide you back to your soul and help you reconnect with how it feels to be truly alive!
The Coming Back to Life Ecourse is a helping hand, a set of tools, and a community all wrapped up into one loving course to support you when you are feeling numb and unsure of which way to go. It’s packed with tons of goodies to help you reconnect and feel alive again—including a 250-page soulful workbook, 34 contributors, six heartfelt guided meditations, weekly online chats, over ten hours of heartfelt videos, soulful artwork, and a private Facebook page—what a juicy source of support!
We all have a light inside of us that shines so brightly, and Jodi’s Ecourse will help you remove some of the veils that have been covering your light.
Isn’t it time you allowed yourself to shine? Special earlybird discount if you sign up before 7/31! Plus, you’ll instantly receive over $140 in bonus gifts when you register!
If your Soul is saying Yes!, then please join in and register right here.