“You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you.” — Sarah Ban Breathnach, author of “Simple Abundance”
Straight up gratitude.
- For powerful and deep body work.
- For this crazy early spring.
- For today’s walk in the sunshine.
- For friends who care for me.
- For friends I care for.
- For expressing love.
- For being love.
- For meditating. Every day.
- For reading books that engage my mind and heart.
- For fun.
- For health.
- For cooking.
- For California asparagus.
- For calm.
- For Oasis market, the source of so many yummy things!
- For homemade kombucha.
- For the internet.
- For every breath.
And for my gratitude challengers. This week’s crop:
B says: “that california asparagus was at the Bowl today. YIPPEE!” and “that THE ASPARAGUS was delicious”
A is grateful for “revisiting the restaurant where we celebrated after our wedding.”
Love reading these, you inspire me!
Love and blessings, blessings and love.