I talk with my clients all week long about the power of gratitude.
And my gratitudes aren’t getting posted and shared. Luckily for me, I still step into and express gratitude. Taking the step to write it down is powerful and every time I do so I recommit to the practice that has been so instrumental in my improved mental health and attitude.
I am grateful for
- pedicures with my sister/priestess/friend Rabbit yesterday—love, pampering and pretty toes
- starting my dark moon cleanse today; loving this lunar practice—I have found a way of eating that works for me!
- deciding to write my first book: Eating with the Moon
- the excitement of my upcoming art show
- excellent health and good spirits
- long-time sobriety
- interesting and wonderful clients
- adequate wealth
- planning a trip to NYC, yay!
- a movie date with a friend and his kids—my family of choice
- summer’s bounty everywhere I look
- a date tomorrow night (waggles eyebrows)
- work that challenges and interests me
Oh and this! Stop everything and watch it right now. You’ll thank me. I laughed hard.