Blissfully grateful. Feeling so lucky and blessed.
- Magnolias West—the new brand for my business—is coming along nicely. I decided on Friday that I need professional help on the writing and I now have two writers working. Serendipitously, of all the responses I got for my call for help, two of them seem to have really gotten me, my message and my offering. And they both asked if I could pay them with some coaching. Perfect! And they were both available the very next day to get fully briefed and get started. There is something about collaboration that brings out the best in me.
- There is some stuff I am made to do alone, as a solo act. Coaching, for example. There is other stuff I am meant to do as part of a creative team. I know this and I am so grateful for the wonderful brilliant talented folks with whom, and for whom, I have been blessed to work.
- I am blown away by the beautiful testimonials clients have written for me. What a blessing.
- I had a weekend full of time with loved ones. A rousing card game of May I — my grandma Mary’s rummy game that’s so much fun. Eight of us crowded around my table. So nice to take time to play.
- I worked most of the day Saturday, interspersed with time at the gym and a visit to the Berkeley farmer’s market. What a beautiful sunny gorgeous weekend. The first peaches and apricots are here, along with cherries. Corn! Abundance of early summer foods.
- Picked up my herbs from Joshua at his stand at the market. A new formula, targeted to address the pain caused by my pissed-off nervous system.
- I’m doing tai chi again. Picked up that old tool from my toolbox. So glad to have it in my cells, in my memory. And grateful for the reminder of just how good it is for my whole health. Couldn’t hurt. Could help!
- Sunday was a totally social day. Rose and her friend Lacey came for brunch and Rose treated me to a movie for Mother’s Day. Then dinner with Heidi at Gather. Sitting outside in the breezy evening between two heat lamps. My third time at Gather. For a veggie lover like me, it’s wonderful to be in a restaurant that prepares vegetables so lovingly. Beautiful. Perfectly cooked. Locally sourced. And kombucha on tap! Add a visit with a cherished friend; a perfect evening.
Life is good, I am all set to blaze through these deadlines this week. Grounded, healthy, and focused. I am in good hands. Supported by the universe and some wonderful people. And I am grateful.