First post from my blog’s new home! The migration is done.
We are ready to roll. Welcome to my new website, Magnolias West.
I’ve created MW as an expression of my life’s purpose. Design. Coaching. Personal branding. The synergy of all of these. I am so grateful and honored to be doing this work. I’ve had so much fun weaving the photo project of my daughter with magnolias in bloom into the website.
A 23-year (and counting) project that started in the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, moved to Capitol Park in Sacramento, and now finds us doing our shoots at different beautiful trees in San Francisco and the east bay.
I’m two months away from my big journey now,
my pilgrimage to Ireland, England and France.
My big concern is food. How does someone with food sensitivities like I have eat in Ireland and UK? I don’t eat wheat, dairy, garlic, bell peppers, raw onions and more. I invite advice and wisdom from any and all who have successfully eaten away from home despite food issues. I can barely imagine life without my daily kombucha fix, let alone finding what to eat in Ireland. I eat tons of fresh veggies every day…I’m just sayin’… And the fun stuff: I get to resume the intensive planning tomorrow (after a six-week hiatus that opened the space for me to launch MW).
On the agenda for tomorrow:
- changing Dublin from two nights to three (changing hotel & car rental, booking tour to Newgrange)
- booking three trains: Glastonbury to London, London to Paris and Paris to Avignon
- creating my travel packets (one for each country, with confirmations, maps, etc.)
- a gorgeous day doing service at the dyke march
- collecting donations from a zillion beautiful people
- my sister Barbara and her love
- making her laugh
- Ladybug, my sister priestess, neighbor, sister and great friend
- today’s cooking: making ghee; brewing kombucha; grilling corn, sweet potatoes, pork chops, lamb steaks and skirt steak
- giving Avery a bath
- being in love with this 14-month-old wiseguy
- hugs from Pixie
- purple green beans, snap peas, snow peas, summer squash, beets and greens from the garden waiting to be cooked tomorrow
- beautiful clothes
- great hair
- good health
- a body that works
I am blessed and I know it! Hooray!