I am a grateful woman.
- I survived my first day behind the wheel in Ireland. Barely.
- I’m grateful for the GPS I sprung for. Even though I am sure I heard her (recorded voice GPS woman) sigh the 15th time I messed up the roundabout and she said Recalculating.
- I’m grateful the left side mirror popped back in.
- I’m grateful I can call and request a narrower car.
- I’m grateful for the second lovely room I’ve booked. This one is very nice.
- I’m grateful for my three days in central Dublin. And my journey to Newgrange. The oldest astronomical observatory ever discovered. Charged. Holy. Magical.
- I’m grateful for the second of two Indian restaurants I’ve found that cooked up to order for me. Tonite lamb and spinach. Triple yum.
- I’m grateful for the two teenage boys who successfully popped the passenger-side mirror back in for me. Phew!
- I’m grateful for the health and strength for this journey.
- I’m grateful for wifi and facebook on the phone. If you’d like to you can see the photos and videos and musings I’ve posted on my personal FB page: www.facebook.com/suekearney If we’re not yet connected on FB make the request and I’ll connect us.
- That’s all I can tap into this post. Short and sweet.
Your comments as always are so joyful to read.