I am so grateful.
- I am enjoying my day in London while those about whom I worry sleep and rest. I have met some lovely people. I found a cafe with very fresh delicious sushi/salad combos where I had an early lunch.
- I’ve walked and walked and am about to walk some more.
- Have gone to two AA mtgs in the last 24 hrs.
- Am staying in the world’s smallest hotel room with the world’s smallest bathroom. Think teeny-weeny airstream and then cut it in half.
- Two days in London is ample for me, I think. I’m grateful for the bits of sunshine on this blustery day.
- For finding a tea shop that had just what I needed.
- For friendly helpful wayfinding folks.
- For the love and support extended me and my kid in challenging times. I feel quite blessed.