I’m grateful today
“If the only prayer you ever uttered was, ‘Thank you,’ that would suffice.” —Meister Eckhart
- I am grateful today for the state of the garden. I keep telling myself this is the last bunch of kale I’m gonna have to buy. Maybe a couple of more weeks of this…the seedlings are lookin’ good!
- I am grateful for apricots and cherries at the farmers market! Early summer in da house!
- I am grateful for my sister, her love, her smarts, her humor, her compassion.
- I am grateful for Rabbit and Rowan in my life. Sisters by choice.
- I am grateful for neighbors that are so wonderful to know, to work alongside in the garden.
- I am grateful for delicious eggs from our hens.
- I am grateful for a morning of weeding. Another nickname to add to my collection: Purslane Patrol. Add that to Kombucha Fairy.
- I am grateful for ritual last night under the big fat juicy Scorpio Moon. We are the Mothers of the New TIme, yo.
- I am grateful for entertainment. Avengers tonight!
- I am grateful for good rest, comfortable clothes, fitness, ease, and fine health.
- I am grateful for walks in the sunshine.
- I am grateful for good water to drink.
I am grateful for my gratitude community. And their words this week:
Amanda: “doing good, but also causing no harm in the work that we do”
Kim: “I am grateful to be alive.”
Sonia: “A full day in Waikiki.” (Me: Wow!)
Mary Jane: “I’m grateful I can take a big cleansing breath right now. Aaaaaaahh.” Blessed be!