- From my hospital room I send you New Moon blessings and promise you the Moon posts (that I love to create so much) will resume soon. At least that’s the plan, so sit down darling, get comfy and join me on this journey, please. Isn’t it great? We aren’t doing this alone!!
- My plan was to do my usual New Moon post, full of stories about my trip, bringing the sacred everywhere, and share travel altar tips. You’re gonna love that!
- I’m setting my passionate artists’ finickiness aside to send this short message of love and gratitude out tonite. For fuck’s sake, I don’t even have wifi(!) tonight, and I am blogging by iphone. On strong drugs. Being careful not to sit on the drain tube that comes out of my left ass cheek. So much more to tell you!
- Okay. Enough. Back to healing. Testing. Draining. Accepting. Breathing. Being grateful. Kissing you!
- Talk to me. I love hearing from you. If you’re glad I’m back, in one piece. Now minus an exploded bit. If you’re happy I didn’t die, here or on the road. Leave a comment. And if you know someone who is just gonna zing with recognition, send this along. I can feel myself slipping back into marketing language after the break. But since marketing language is just about sharing what I know, with she who just craves to hear it, there’s never really a difference anyway. That’s the topic for another article. For now, good night beloved.