We’re coming up on the balance point—Equinox on 9/22
The balance point. How does that manifest for you?
Do you notice sometimes that there’s a need to get real about those things you keep promising yourself you’ll do?
- I’m going to pay attention to my body, and make sure I get some stretching and exercise in every day
- I’m going to work in a more spacious way, and take breaks
- I’m going to pull my head out of the computer, unplug, and actually visit with my human friends, and family, and loved ones
Sometimes your resolve to have more balance in your work and life is so easy to ignore. “I’ll do that tomorrow.”
Well, gorgeous, the universe has a special, twice-a-year invitation for you to get a bit more grounded in your balance. You can take advantage of this like your life depends upon it. Because it does. Or you can keep putting it off. Guess which one I wish for you? And for me?
Full Harvest Moon in Pisces
4:13 am Pacific
7:13 am Eastern
11:13 am GMT
Some traditional names for September’s Full Moon are:
- Harvest Moon
- Chrysanthemum Moon
- Singing Moon
- Barley Moon
- Nut Moon
- Mulberry Moon
The Equinox is a perfect time to take stock.
Take some more time in the sunshine. Wiggle your toes. Dance around the room. And then, when you get back to your workstation, finalize the details that will allow you to complete, and launch, whatever fabulous audacious thing is next for you, so you can move into the next season with your feet on the ground, and your head and heart full of inspiration.
This is a powerful week. With the Pisces Full Harvest Moon, and the equinox, it’s a great time to celebrate your balance.
Does this watery Moon feel warm to you? Like it’s simmering and about to come to a boil?
The Pisces Full Moon is looking toward the future, toward the rebalancing, rebirth and repurposing opportunity that’s coming on the 22nd, at the Equinox, when the Sun enters Libra.
This week, things may feel like they’re speeding up. And your long-haul efforts may feel like they’re paying off. Venus and Saturn are conjunct in Scorpio this week. Outcomes and results will be in your face. What’s left to complete before you move into the next chapter? Forgiveness, compassion and mercy wrap every action you take in love.
From your place of sacred balance, dream a new world into existence
This juicy opening to optimistic possibility is enhanced even more by the square aspect between Mercury in Libra and Jupiter in Cancer over the Full Moon–Equinox period. Your thoughts, words and ideas (Mercury) will be enhanced and expanded (Jupiter). Remember, precious, not to succumb to Jupiter’s overpromising! It is possible to be open, positive and hopeful and remain grounded at the same time. Remember, the Full Moon opposes the Sun in Virgo, and lean on that grounding influence.
I would love to know how you are doing this week, with the Piscean possibilities and the Virgo grounding in the house, and with the Equinox offering its invitation to your sacred balance. Please talk to me in the comments section below.
Gratitude magic. So much to be grateful for!
(including forgiving myself for bad grammar…moving on…)
- I am grateful that the DNA analysis found three actual infections and that there is treatment available and affordable for them.
- I am grateful that I seem to be tolerating the antibiotics pretty well. Even Flagyl. Yuck.
- I am grateful that the replacement crown for my front tooth is only $540 and that my insurance paid half.
- I am grateful that my infected thumb responded to soaks and is much better.
- I am grateful for gluten-free chocolate macaroons!
- I am grateful for patient, loving, compassionate clients.
- I am grateful for radical and exquisite self-care, even when that looks like going to bed before ten.
- I am grateful for the secondhand store in the area that had three lovely Eileen Fisher tops that fit me just right. $90 total. Yes!
- I am grateful for my WordPress interface working now. I am nearly ready to kick my host to the curb. Ugh. May the technology deities smile upon me and my doings. And yours as well!
- I am grateful for an hour of lovely body work today. Just what I needed. Sometimes it’s hard to slow down. Ah yes, balance!!
I’d love to hear from you in the comments! What moves you to gratitude today? And…do you have a WordPress blog? Do you have a reliable host with great uptime and stellar customer service? Where are you hosted? (Bluehost, your days may be numbered with me!)