45 boxes packed, 45 or so to go
I’m keeping (relatively) sane and here are some of the sources of inspiration, peace, patience, and laughter that are sustaining me.
I need many inspiration breaks. This shit is hard!
Here are five must-read teachers and bloggers who help me reboot my perspective.
- Jennifer Louden‘s learning to say goodbye really touches my heart.
- Molly Gordon‘s no-matter-what gratitude, even in dealing with cancer, helps me stand sovereign in the middle of all this change (expected and unexpected).
- Leonie Dawson‘s down-to-earth life and business lessons remind me of what is really real and really important, and sister, I need reminding!
- Sharon Rosen‘s gentle and steadfast commitment to ease and mindfulness helps me keep it simple when everything feels too complicated!
- Jodi Chapman‘s dedication to love and to quiet but absolute magnificence strengthens me when I’m ready to just go back to bed.
I wanted to find more stuff for you, that will make you laugh and fill you with joy.
Instead, since I gotta go pack some more, I’ll leave you with what I’ve collected here.
I invite you to add quotes, and links, and whatever you’ve got in the comments.
Share what inspires you or makes you laugh — as you go through your own painful and challenging and just-plain-hard changes.
I’ll see you on the other side! xoxox