What a perfect time to communicate from your heart, with love!
Full Moon in Capricorn
Some traditional names for June’s Full Moon are:
- Rose Moon
- Lotus Moon
- Moon of Horses
- Planting Moon
- Green Corn Moon
- Windy Moon
- Strawberry Moon
This weekend, the Full Moon is going to appear really big in the sky, it’s the Moon’s closest encounter with Earth for all of 2013.
June’s Full Moon lands in the middle of the seven days between the Solstice on the 20th and the day Mercury turns retrograde on the 27th. If there was ever a week to really open your heart, and communicate with love, this week is it. You can pretty much count on a loving and happy reception to your generous love energy. Venus and Mercury, conjunct in Cancer, fuse the energy of love with the energy of communication. How nice! With this, relationships can experience a lot of healing. You may even find that there’s more romance than usual. Which is also good news if you’re inviting a new relationship or love affair into your life.
This week is the perfect time to call in what you want to manifest this Summer. Are you ready to begin, or complete, a creative project? Is there a profound and meaningful new offer or program you want to bring out for your business?
Since Saturn rules Capricorn, this Full Moon will bring you the willpower you need to get things done in alignment with your highest good, and will also create a balance in which you can thrive between home and work, between emotional needs and physical obligations.
As the Moon has waxed towards full in the last two weeks, what have you taken on? What have you risked? What have you manifested? I’d love to hear from you! Please share with me in the comments.
I have so much gratitude!
- Today I am grateful for learning the art of Sacred Selling…getting clearer about who I’m here to serve and how, and that selling, as well as everything else in my business, can come from and be completely powered by love.
- Today I am grateful for feeling better than I did yesterday. Some days are just low energy!
- Today I am grateful for the acupuncture treatment I had last night that has helped to replenish my energy reserves.
- Today I am grateful that I get to go to my yoga class in an hour. I’ve missed two days at the gym(!); think that might have something to do with my energy?
- Today I am grateful for accepting the new healing work that’s been offered to me, being willing to give it a try.
- Today I am grateful to feel as well as I do!
- Today I am grateful that I keep getting better and better with the systems that make my business flow smoothly and with ease.
- Today I am grateful for the call I’m about to have with my Mastermind buddy.