Do you remember how women transformed themselves and world in the ’60s and ’70s?
I do — I lived through it. I sat in circle with women and we changed the world.
- We took radical stands for civil rights, women’s rights, reproductive rights and more.
- With support for and from each other we were able to shred traditional gender roles and presumptions.
- We learned to think, speak, listen, and in a whole new Divinely Feminine way and to stake claim to dreams, visions, and goals that previously felt closed off to us.
Women’s groups can be powerful acts of magic in the world, and I am listening to that inner voice that’s calling me to create a new one. I don’t know what is going to happen in this crazy world, but I do know this: we can get a lot more done in circle together than we can do alone.
Women are being called again to be the voice of sanity. To be the voice that doesn’t back down.
When you can stand in circle with your sisters, and lean into the power and magic of women’s wisdom, something special happens. There’s a common bond, a community that’s built around the intentions you set together.
And then there’s the internal shift: you can re-write the old stories that no longer serve you, heal past hurts, and find inspiration and encouragement to help you on some of your darkest days.
Finding a local group like that can be a challenge. Now it doesn’t have to be.
[single_testimonial id=”9174″ show_title=”1″]
Women’s Moon Circles: An online, sacred community
About twice each month, we’ll gather in women’s circle, within 24 hours of the Full and New Moons. We will make magic that springs from Divine Feminine wisdom: Casting the circle and creating sacred space. Then, passing the virtual talking stick, each participant will briefly check in with the group. A teaching or discussion will follow, either as an entire group or in small 2–3 person breakouts. It’s 30-60 minutes of deep connection that will leave you feeling lighter and more grounded than when you arrived.
What kind of magic, you ask?
An extension of the community and energy of my free facebook community, each of our meetings is an opportunity for women to gather and work specific magic in a virtual circle of energy.
Full moon circles have a prosperity focus
Full Moons are good moments to take ownership of and celebrate your wins, and to connect with and express gratitude. The kind of prosperity you can call in when you’ve cleaned up your relationship with money. They remind you to share freely of your time, treasure, and talents.
New Moon circles focus on divination and intention
The Dark Moon invites introspection. At the New Moon we focus on going inside into your own darkness, and discerning what’s next. Together, we create a safe, sacred space inside which you can speak what may feel too overwhelming to express on your own.
We’re not making “lucky charms” here. This magic transforms you from the inside out.
[single_testimonial id=”9175″ show_title=”1″]
Your Guide and Priestess: Sue Kearney
I’m Sue Kearney, and I’m a Priestess who means business. You might think a women’s circle is an odd addition to my creative cauldron, but I assure you, it’s not. It’s true that I’m a little eclectic and a bit of a slightly-tamed hippie, but my divine gift lies in helping women see who they really are — in their life and their work, as well as in their branding and website. The Women’s Moon Circles are a way for me to work closely with a select group of women that are ready to begin this deeper voyage of exploration through the themes of prosperity and intention.
This is not group coaching, nor is it specifically for businesses or entrepreneurial folk. This is a special, sacred act of bringing women together to support, empower, and encourage one another.
Gather and connect in our private community
There’s also an archive of past meetings and conversations in a private Facebook community. Each call will have its own discussion thread, and of course you can post topics and questions of your own. I will be popping in frequently and joining in the conversations. Together, we will be creating a powerful online community in which you can support and be supported, inspire and be inspired, heal and be healed.
[single_testimonial id=”8139″ show_title=”1″]
Our community is growing —
join us now for only $36/month. Special Founding Member pricing! $18/month until we reach 30 members. Join now!
There are plenty of online groups and subscription programs in the world charging way more for way less. I’m talking about a safe space to explore your truth, heal old wounds and build more powerful stories about who you are in the world.
If you’ve enjoyed my free Facebook group and want to go deeper, this is an easy next step. If you recognize the need for and power of Divine Feminine energy in your life and work, if you’re a woman ready to go deeper into your Divine Feminine Wisdom, I invite you into our circle.
- Is this church? Do I have to be a certain religion to participate? Is this witchcraft? When women gather and circle in safe and sacred space magic happens. In this group, in the Moon Circles, you are welcome to come as you are, whatever your beliefs and background. Bring your badass, beautiful, powerful self to our circles.
- What are the dates/times of the calls each month? The calls are scheduled to take place no more than 24 hours before each New and Full Moon each month. For the most part, they will be held at 1:30 Pacific, and if you can’t make it to a live call, you are welcome to listen to the recording. Links to recordings will be in our private Facebook group, which you will be invited to as soon as you join.
- Where else do you hang out? Have you joined the WiseWoman Circle on Facebook yet? That’s my community filled with inspiring, gorgeous, wise, fearless, and amazing women are hanging out. It’s free. Join us there as well!