So much goodness going on this week!
Friday, March 20th
2:36 am Pacific
5:36 am Eastern
Sun enters Aries
Friday, March 20th
3:45 pm Pacific
6:45 pm Eastern
There’s a strong theme of releasing and renewing
This Pluto-Uranus square invites you to choose how we are going to live now, and for the rest of your life. This invitation can manifest in a number of ways.
- You are invited to stop taking things so personally. Start here: “When I feel rejected, or slighted, or fearful in my business I connect to my heart, and remember that there is always room for love, even here.”
- You are invited to forgive, forgive all of it, step into your sovereignty, and create a positive reality. Start here: “The past is history. The future is a mystery. The present is a gift; I live and do my sacred work in the present.”
- You are invited to do your sacred work in the world: manifest the love, the service, and the justice you want to see and watch these awesome qualities ripple out from your heart — to your family, your friends, your loved ones, your clients, your community, your world. Start here: “I invite my dreams to shine and reveal themselves to me so I can manifest them.”
Pisces is all about transcendence and intention. It’s an inside job.
- The Equinox ushers Spring here in the northern hemisphere, and the impulse and desire to clear out what no longer serves you and make room for the new may be stronger at this time. Go with it! Lovingly release what has outgrown its usefulness. Gift what you can to others. There’s a deep shift and opening that happens when you declutter your office, your storage spaces, and make room for the new. Release everything that has outworn its usefulness.
- Try yoga, meditation, or any spiritual discipline that calls to you. Or recommit if you’re out of practice. Connect to Spirit, to the Divine. Enjoy the exploration. What calls to you? Are you inspired by something you read? I love my daily walks. Thirty minutes or more basking in the fresh air, gazing afar (instead of at a computer screen) — heals my body and lightens my spirit.
- The Eclipse invites you to step into sacred ritual. Any personal ritual will serve you here — journaling how you experience this balance point between the Solstices, making a list of what you are called to birth during this next season, painting one or all of the affirmations above — allow, express, listen to, and acknowledge your intuitive, passionate, Divine Feminine heart.
This is really interesting
According to one of the articles I read while preparing to write this for you, it seems to be a fact that this is the only time in 5,000 years that there has a been a Solar Eclipse at 29º Pisces. If this is true, we may be moving from a long cycle into a new one. Do you feel urgency to get it done? Even if what will come of your beautiful actions is shrouded in mystery?
What if the new cycle is all about women’s equality with men? What if the bold, audacious expression of your Divine Feminine helps every man’s feminine side bloom? Take ownership of your own mission and methods, be who you truly are, and let your light shine. Listen to the whispers of your heart, let it guide and empower you, express yourself, and be of beautiful service!
How is this week’s New Moon energy landing for you?
I’d love to know. Please talk to me in the comments. Blessed be!