What happens when you’re stuck?
- Do your goals and vision seem inaccessible?
- Do you keep taking actions but feel like you’re not making progress?
- Do you wonder about giving up, or worse, do you find yourself in fear?
Here’s where I am on my journey….
It’s time for me to find a new place to live and work.
Not by my choice.
Wait, stop! Part of what holds me back is this insistence on stamping my foot and saying it isn’t my choice! That is the last time I’m going to think and express that thought, because that thought comes from the voice of the victim. And when I’m feeling victimized I am stuck stuck stuck. So…. reboot.
It’s time for me to find a new place to live and work. My landlady is selling this place I’ve been renting and I chose not to buy it. There! That’s better.
And here’s what I’ve been noticing.
I’ve been looking at possible places to move and bemoaning costs and what looked like unacceptable choices. Oy! I was starting to spend so much time stressed that I forgot what faith, trust, and spacious ease felt like. I was fearing that I’d have to take something that doesn’t suit me (a loud smoking and heavy-drinking neighbor overhead) because I wouldn’t be able to find anything else.
Then I released the fear and the discouragement. Which led me to:
- Awareness (the noticing). I got honest with myself about how I was paying so much attention to the negative thoughts that I forgot what’s true. I copped. I lovingly laughed at myself (yo, people pay me to teach them how to do this!).
- Acceptance (no self-judgement). I remembered who I am, I remembered that I am safe in the arms of the Divine, and I released what’s holding me back so I can embrace this journey with spacious ease.
- Action (moving forward in humility and faith). And now when I take actions, make calls, explore sharing space with someone, I do it from this place of surrender. I dwell in the knowing that the right and perfect outcome is already happening for me, and all I need to do is to continue to put one foot in front of the other, eyes up, heart forward, hands open.
Instead of hanging out in dis-couragement, I am now able to again feel en-couraged.
It’s all a choice. When I choose surrender, humility, and faith, it is much easier to move through the tendrils of negative thoughts that want to wrap around me as I go. When I choose to be positive, I can’t get stuck.
I may forget. I may get stuck again before all is said and done but I’m guessing I’ll be able to release and reboot quicker this time. Or I won’t. The amount I suffer is only and entirely up to me. “Said and done”? That happens when I’m dead. Having to move is a thing, yes, it’s a big thing. But it’s not the only thing. Life keeps happening, dunnit?
When I took my morning walk today in my ‘hood — west Oakland — and I passed the piles of garbage and the homeless encampment I could feel in my heart an excitement. I could end up in a higher-vibration neighborhood, and wouldn’t that be wonderful!
Full Moon in Sagittarius
Tuesday, June 2nd
9:18 am Pacific
12:18 pm Eastern
Mercury retrograde in Gemini
Thursday, June 11th
The Mercury retrograde and the Full Moon in Sagittarius — what a perfect time to release!
How are you faring in this Mercury retrograde? I’ve been finding that conversations are more transparent and loving (what I give out and also what I receive), and that my research and preliminary negotiations are smooth. Of course, I’m without my desktop computer because the hinge that holds the monitor in place (27-inch iMac) died. So there’s that. Hopefully the repair will be done soon. And hopefully that will be the extent of Mercury’s trickster gifts for me this time!
If your journey during this Mercury retrograde has you thinking about where you are in your business and wondering what you might want to rethink, review, and release, this is an especially good time to get an Astrology for Your Business reading. I have time in my schedule for one, maybe two, before Mercury is done with this retrograde journey.
The Sagittarius Full Moon is a great time to release what no longer serves you in your business and in your life.
- It may be something in the way you are connecting with clients and prospects.
- It may be your thoughts and attitudes.
- It may be a relationship or partnership.
- It may be some behaviors that don’t match your values.
- It may be a lack of self-care.
Suggestion for your Full Moon ritual
Sagittarius is a fire sign — release in the flames. Light a (safe) fire or get your cauldron. Write down what’s holding you back, and commit to releasing it as you burn what you’ve written. You can do this work on your own, or in a circle of trusted friends under the light of the Moon.
Where are you today? Are you stuck? Are you freely able to release what doesn’t fit or serve any more? I’d love to hear from you in the comments.
Just for fun, I’m sharing my Pandora Hawaiian station with you.
Yup, weeks returning from Kaua’i, I’m still listening to Hawaiian music.
I get so much pleasure out of it, hope you will too. Here’s the link.