Once-a-year reviews just aren’t enough.
It’s common to do something like this at the New Year — to do some recapping and intention work. But, if you’re like me, you have probably noticed that a once-a-year assessment just doesn’t sustain.
Things change more often than once a year, right?
Review, release, plan, and set intentions with the seasons, or as often as you need.
- Review the season(s) past.
- Reflect on what you’ve completed, accomplished (celebrate!) and own up to what didn’t work and what no longer serves you or makes sense to continue.
- Release the shit out of everything that no longer belongs on your t0-do list or in your consciousness.
- Take some time in quiet, in nature, listening to the whispers of the Divine.
- Now when you set intentions, they will be intentions that are appropriate, implement-able, and doable in this moment and that will sustain you into the next season(s), or until you feel called to take another look.
A Seasonal Walk with Your Soul is a magical working — a powerful ritual in three parts — that gives you the ability to stay current and unburdened by ideas, goals, and wishes that are either completed or no longer fit.
This working lets you rest in the certainty that you’re in touch with your own unique badass magic in this now moment — the magic that you know you’re supposed to make with your great work and with everything that you do.
Release the season that’s ending and plant your flag in your sacred intentions for the coming season.
Take a breath in the stillness at a moment in time of your choosing.
Reflect, release, reconnect with your soul and the whispers of the Divine. When you do this, the intentions you set will be appropriate to this moment and will carry you into the next season — until you hear the call to do this again.
I’m a woman who has a direct relationship to the turnings of the Wheel of the Year. I celebrate the Solstices and Equinoxes, and the cross-quarter holidays in between. Awareness of the seasons gives context and meaning to choices, beginnings, and conscious endings.
Looking at the Solar Wheel, you can see how one season flows into the next and how this flow is a living, breathing thing — an expansion and contraction and expansion again and again and…. These eight markers each year are perfect times to review, reflect, release, ask for and receive clarity about what’s next, and set powerful intentions.
Give yourself a Seasonal Walk with Your Soul, a powerful ritual in three parts.
It’s important to acknowledge your wins, to process what didn’t work and what’s still incomplete.
The Seasonal Walk with Your Soul is a one-to-one collaboration in which I guide you and give you simple tools that allow you to really listen to the clear voice of the Divine (rather than what you hear in webinars and social media, because yes, sister, you can trust your own intuition!)
I’ve developed this work for you because I know how important it is to take the measure of yourself on an ongoing basis, and because I have gotten so much value out of doing these kinds of sacred assessments myself.
It’s important to acknowledge your wins, to process what didn’t work and what’s still incomplete.
The prep work we do in the first call will leave you in a place of quiet receptive openness. Then, as you walk in nature, you will receive just what you need in this moment on the Wheel of the Year. On your second call, I will help you unpack what you get from your walk. You’ll be left with powerful magic — a juicy combination of your smarts, your honesty, your willingness to listen to Spirit, and my guidance and interpretations as you go.
This Seasonal Walk with Your Soul is for you if:
- You’ve done a year-end review (recently or in the past) in which you set intentions for the year ahead but then found that the spirit and power of that planning session didn’t sustain for very long. You noticed that after some time (a couple of months, a season…) your priorities have shifted and you get that it’s time to look again, and get clearer.
- You’ve experienced much the same with New Year’s resolutions — they’re just not cutting it. You crave — and deserve — support to revisit what’s present as you grow and learn, and as circumstances change. Life is dynamic. Getting real with what’s happening works best if it’s more than a once-a-year thing.
- You are responding with a Hell, Yes! to that inner voice that is moving you into daring and audacious ways of being — whether that may be your business, or manifesting your creative desires, or making difficult changes. You can breathe into a moment — as often as is useful — and review, assess, release, and get clear on what your beautiful badass self is going to bring forth into the world and how you’re gonna do it.
This work is not for you if:
- Things are falling in place for you so well and with such little effort that there’s nothing that you need or want to look at. This presumes that things don’t change for you very often, in which case, congratulations!
- You are not ready to or interested in investing in yourself, your business, your great work in the world, your health.
- If quiet, and stillness, and willingness to listen are out of reach for you.
You could do this on your own…
It’s true, you can do something like this on your own or with an accountability buddy. But in the Seasonal Walk with Your Soul working you go deeper and get more resonant results than you can on your own.
Each season offers its own unique powerful magic — which season resonates with you?
Do you want to take a breath around the Spring Equinox to acknowledge what you’re planting and nurturing? Or do you want to take a look back and forward at Samhain, when the light is waning and you’re feeling so much like it’s time to look inside? Or…?
It’s common to see people focusing on looking back to release and looking forward with intention once a year, at the turn of the calendar (do resolutions sound familiar?). I believe that these kinds of workings are valuable to do more frequently — as often as change comes into your life and your work. I like using the Wheel of the Year for this. As a woman who observes the Solstices and Equinoxes, and the cross-quarter holidays in between, I think these eight markers — moments along the wheel’s turning — are perfect times to review, reflect, release, ask for and receive clarity about what’s next, and set powerful intentions.
Everything contains the seed of its apparent opposite. I have found this to be a powerful truth — what you see manifest on the outside is in opposition to what’s going on inside. When everything you see appears to be contracting, and darkening, the light and life energy is still pulsing away inside, and is getting ready to open and bloom forth. And vice versa. Keeping this truth in mind helps you stay balanced as you cycle each year through death and darkness, light and growth. Knowing the natural cycles helps you to move through them with more ease and less stress.
Important note: This stuff is hemisphere-specific.
While I am speaking to and about the seasons and sacred holidays as they manifest here in the northern hemisphere, my friends and clients south of the Equator are on the same wheel, but on the flip side at any given moment. Example: Winter Solstice here is at the same moment as summer Solstice in the Southern hemisphere.
I’m using northern-hemisphere dates below, but when you do this work with me, we do your working as it applies to you in your location.
The themes below can help you pick a resonant time to do your next Soul Walk.
Winter Solstice (Also known as Midwinter/Yule, around December 21st)
In the pervasive darkness, your inner stillness reflects the cold stillness you see around you. The light is returning (even though you may not see or feel it yet). This is both a time of joyousness and a time of reverent reflection.
Summer Solstice (Litha, around June 20th)
Litha is a time of fulfillment. In the warmth and the long hours of light, begin plan for your harvest. In this peak of light and growth, you are reminded that change and darkness are inevitable.
Imbolc (February 2nd)
Imbolc calls you to pledge, to initiate, to commit. It’s a time of reawakening, and a time to tend your fires of creation, healing, and making. This is a sacred day of Brigid’s — a Celtic triple goddess.
Lammas/Lughnasa (August 1st)
Lammas is the first harvest, often symbolized as a pregnant mother goddess. Reap the bounty of the seeds you planted with fierce love at Imbolc. In this bittersweet time, the sun begins to fade.
Spring Equinox (also called Ostara, around March 20th)
At Ostara, the seeds that have lain dormant in the earth are beginning to feel the imperative to burst, to reach up toward the light and the nourishment. Light is gaining, life is gathering in momentum.
Autumn Equinox (also called Mabon, around September 20th)
The Autumn Equinox is the second harvest. The breath that sustains growth is fading — you can hear it in each sigh of the wind and see it in the shade of early dusk.
Beltane (May 1st)
Beltane is a celebration moment — the entry into the half of the year that celebrates growth and fertility. Life is bursting forth all around, your garden begins to bloom. This is the beginning of Summer.
Samhain (October 31st)
Samhain is the last harvest, and the start of the days of darkness. Coinciding with Day of the Dead and (more or less) with the Jewish high holidays, this is a time when the veils between the worlds are thinnest, a time to commune with those who have gone before (ancestors).
Want support to release the season that’s ending and claim your just-right sacred intentions for the coming season?
I love leading women on these journeys because 1) they’re fun; 2) they’re illuminating — I get to help you see each bright light that gets revealed; 3) it’s a deep dive and a powerful way for me to get to connect with you.
Here’s the biggest and best-est thing about this journey:
I love seeing the happiness that arises when you see just how much badass magic you’ve done and manifested — it’s always more than you thought or gave yourself credit for! That’s my job in this dance with you — I get to hold the mirror for you and help you see just how much you’re rocking your life and great work in the world. Yes, you could do work like this alone, but when you do, you might miss out on some of the amazing stuff you just can’t see in yourself.
Join me on a Seasonal Walk with Your Soul
A Seasonal Walk with Your Soul is a ritual in three parts that goes deep, invites you to look back at the season(s) past, celebrate what worked, honor and release what didn’t, let go of what no longer fits. This releasing and letting go makes an opening and creates the space for your intentions for the season(s) ahead.
Two calls and a walk in between
The Soul Walk that you take between our two calls brings the Divine into the conversation. Although you and I will have talked, and you may have taken notes, your walk will be another thing entirely. You may have questions in your back pocket, but your job on your walk will be to notice, to be open, to ask, to stop often and pay attention. The Divine will see and hear and send the downloads you need either as a conscious thought or something that will simmer and rise up when needed. When you come back from your walk your only assignment will be to make a little something (you’ll know what that’s supposed to be in the moment) and write down what arises.
- Your first call: You and I will come together in a private, sacred, confidential 45-minute call in which we look together in open and honest curiosity at the previous season(s) in your Wheel of the Year. We’ll talk about what worked and what didn’t. What you accomplished and what’s still incomplete. I will lead you through some big questions and from those you will come up with the just-right questions that you will carry in your heart on a walk in nature.
- Your Walk with Your Soul: Now you take your Soul Walk — the closer to the first call, the better (for you!). Be in nature as you can, away from people as you can. Put your questions in your pocket and then forget about them. Instead, look and listen. Walk slowly. Stop often to bask in the beauty. Take a picture if you want. Make a mandala of bark and twigs if one calls to you. When you get back from your walk, make a little something. A cup of tea. A drawing. Whatever you are called to make. Jot down some words.
- Your second call: After your Soul Walk, we will come back together for another call where we’ll interpret your Soul Walk. I will mirror back to you what you heard/felt/absorbed, and I will support you as you release what no longer is needed and create intention for this next season, intention you can embrace with your best and most badass wisdom, power, and ease.
That’s two one-on-one sessions with guided instructions for your Soul Walk.
…but I invite you to pay what you can/want.
When you get to the payment page, you’ll see something that looks like the image on the right. All you need to do is choose your quantity. The purple circle on the right in the PayPal image shows you where to enter your desired multiplier (it will default to quantity 1). The minimum fee is $54; please pick the multiple of $54 that gets you to the just-right, resonant amount you would like to pay. Check in with your heart, and trust the answer that you get.
If you want to pay the full fee, change the quantity to 10 instead of 1 and you’ll be paying $540. Or pick a number in between. Or pick a number bigger than 10. Who am I to dictate how Spirit works in your heart? I trust that the perfect outcome is already in place, that you and I are being guided, and that we will meet in perfect trust and perfect harmony. I trust your heart, and am honored to do this work with you.
That’s it! Easy! (And since Easy is my theme for 2017, this is perfect.)
Once the payment processes, you will be directed to a page on my website with scheduling instructions and the link to make it happen. Follow the easy instructions on that page and we’ll be good to go.
What’s up with the multiples of $54, you ask?
$54 is triple-chai; it means“life” in Hebrew and is symbolized by the number 18. (The “ch” is pronounced like the guttural “ch” in chutzpah or Bach, not like the “ch” in cheese.) I’m doing all my price-setting now in multiples of 18. More life energy for you and for me when we exchange money!!
About pay-from-the-heart pricing
- Because I listened to the still, small but clear voice of the Divine, and I’m making changes. This is just one of the new invitations I’ve accepted that are big changes in how I’m doing my great work in the world.
- Because I love this work, and want to do as many of these as I possibly can. I’ve committed to doing these Soul Walks on this basis for one turn of the Solar Wheel throughout 2017, and then I’ll review how I’m doing this (unless of course one of my seasonal walks with my soul encourages me to do something I haven’t thought of yet..
- Because I want this powerful magic to be accessible. Like I said before, it’s sorta okay to do this kind of thing just once a year, but in this case more is definitely better, especially if you want to get some workable and effective results. You will get more sustainable energy and awareness out of this kind of review/release/intention work if you can do this once a season or so.
When’s the best time to do this Seasonal Walk With Your Soul working?
Review the wheel of the year and the explanations and definitions of each above, and choose the time you want to do your next sacred review, release, intention working. Purchase any time you like, and pick your dates. I do work like this around my birthday, and around Imbolc, as well as at the calendar New Year. That frequency works well for me.
What you’re getting here is what my coaching clients get in a month of work with me, compressed into an intentionally potent timeframe. Plus this walk between the calls — powerful magic, yo. In a pay-what-you-want format.
When you have purchased your Seasonal Walk with Your Soul, you’ll be taken to a page with easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions for getting your calls on the schedule.
How will we meet?
We will meet on the Zoom videoconferencing platform, which works a lot like Skype, but seems to be more stable and reliable. The free Zoom software runs on Macs and PCs and on smartphones and tablets using Android, iOS (Apple), or Blackberry operating systems. Meeting on Zoom allows you to create a recording of the call for future re-listenings. If Zoom doesn’t work for you, we can meet on Skype or by phone (no recording option on the latter).
Will there be additional costs?
There is no cost to join a Zoom meeting from a computer, smartphone, or tablet. If you participate by phone, it is possible that you will incur long distance charges.
Will the meetings be recorded?
If we are on Zoom or Skype, then yes, our calls can be recorded, and you will be able to have access to the recording by the following day.
How much time will it take?
Our two calls will be scheduled to be 45 minutes each (leave some extra time in case we want or need to go long). Your walk — how long you give for that is up to you. I invite you to set aside at least three, preferably four, hours to do your walk in luxurious slowness, lingering as you’re called to, and then to “make a little something” afterward. Be lazy. Allow the stillness. Bask. Sip. Nap.
How do I buy a Seasonal Walk with Your Soul?
Easy! Click the red button, and follow your nose. You will be asked to choose how much you’re paying, and then to check out. Once you’ve done this, you’ll arrive at a page with a link to my scheduler. That page will shower you with love and gratitude, and then get practical. You’ll see a link to my online scheduler. Use it twice. Once to book your first call, and then again to book your second.
I want you to get all of the powerful magic and clarity this kind of work can bring to you, and I know stretching it out will dilute that magic, so do this: Book your two calls just far enough apart to make sure you have time for your walk, and make sure no more than three weeks elapse between your two calls.
All of this makes sense to me, but in case it makes you scratch your head and say WTF? I’m here. Send questions. Call me at 510-504-6355 (that’s my mobile). Message me. Come hang out in the Wisewoman Circle Facebook group and talk to me there. Send smoke signals.