Upleveling is happening. I’m transforming everything.
My body. My health. My business. My life.
It’s time, it’s past time, but upleveling is happening, despite the fact that I often move like a glacier.
In the last few months upleveling has begun to happen for me in many ways.
- Environment: I moved house and office (I work at home) in August, and everything about my working environment has changed and continues to change. I’m in month two of standing at my desk much more than I sit.
- Health: The dance I do of taking better and better care of myself and my ongoing health projects invites me to do my upleveling best every single day.
- My business: I finally pulled my head out of the denial sandpile and admitted to myself that what I was planning and doing for my spiritual, heart-centered business isn’t working. Hasn’t been working for too long.
My commitment now is to embrace upleveling and transform everything for the better.
A bit more about the business part.
There are some things that are working really really well. List growth, social media follows and connections, deep and deeper interactions with the people I’m meant to work with. But revenue is in a shambles, and it’s time to transform everything to a new way of being.
Just in case you’ve been going through anything like this, here are some of the things I noticed, and places where upleveling is needed.
- The woman who was my ideal client when I rebranded three years ago is no longer the woman I’m meant to serve.
- It’s time for me to speak more clearly about what makes me unique — my combination of sage wisdom and experience and mad branding, design, and coaching skills. Three years ago, my marketing stood out more than it does now. Now there are hundreds (thousands?) of people offering much of what I offer. I’m lost in a huge crowd.
- What I’m planning to do is going to be challenging and rigorous. Raising the bar on my self-care will help me have the strength to meet the challenges.
Now, about that Gulp in the title and the image.
I read these words on Eleanor Beaton’s blog today:
You’re not just born once. Throughout your life you are continuously re-born. And each time you uplevel, you move through a dark and mysterious path to reach a new level of you. Darkness, confusion, uncertainty: this is the starting point for major growth and transformation.
I’m feeling confused.
What do I do first? What do I do second? What changes to make?
I’m feeling uncertain.
Am I too old? Too health-challenged? Is it too late?
And yes, the path does look a bit dark from today’s vantage point.
Murky, more like. I’m crystal clear on this: It’s time for me to manifest the changes and awarenesses that have taken root inside me about my work and how and whom I’m meant to serve.
I’m completely in the dark about how this manifestation will happen.
But I’m strapping in anyway.
My new Mastermind group begins this week, and this is what I keep hearing in my head:
Commencing countdown, engines on
Check ignition and may God’s love be with you
(Thank you, thank you, David Bowie.)
I’m sharing this with you because sharing my truth is what I do, and because I know some of my clients are moving through upleveling themselves.
Is any of this happening for you?
- You feel the call to act and serve in alignment with your passion and purpose, but feel afraid, unprepared, and overwhelmed at the prospect of change.
- You are facing what doesn’t work in your life and relationships and work/business and are ready to make changes.
- You are ready to release what is holding you back and keeping you stuck.
Where are you upleveling?
I’d love to know; please let’s talk in the comments.