What are the tools you use to make sure that your passion, your heart’s mission and your soul’s purpose are visible, palpable, and crystal clear in your brand — your logo, your website, your marketing copy, your offers and your social media?
In my sacred branding and design and marketing work for my clients, I work with you, using one or more of the exercises in my toolbag that are designed to help you get in touch with and express the true essence of your brand.
I’m adding Spirit Dolls to my Unmask Your Brand toolbag
Today I made my first Spirit Doll (inspired by Joanna Powell Colbert), and she is an expression of many of the things about me that make up the Magnolias West brand.
She’s regal and wild, wise and brave, powerful and just beautiful — which are all core elements of the Magnolias West brand.
I haven’t finished her yet, I have more decorations to add (and maybe a few more feathers!), and then I will officially name her, charge her, and bless her in a sacred ritual. For now, though, I’m pretty sure her name is Essentia.
I’d love to hear what you’ve done to elicit and express your brand’s true essence. Please share your thoughts in the comments.
- I am so grateful for my beloved art partner, Jennybach. She inspires me to take risks, to step away from that place of second-guessing — when I’m in that place my art looks as stifled as I feel. Here’s Jenny’s doll (also not complete, and gorgeous!)
- I am grateful to be surviving the long weeks of antibiotic therapy, and just how wretched they make me feel. You haven’t lived until you’ve lived through parasite die-off. Oy!
- I am grateful for my daughter and the way she reaches out to me when something worries her (this last time was a bump on her neck; she wanted to make sure it wasn’t cancer — I wonder where she gets this hypochondriasis from? :-))
- I’m grateful for gorgeous early autumn sunshine and warm days that carry a bit of a chill inside the warmth. I know this sounds weird, but it’s how I experience it! The wheel of the year. The darkness in the light. The chill in the warmth.
- I’m grateful for a gathering with my priestess sisters last night. Huge love and compassion. Yay!
What are you grateful for today, gorgeous? Share with me in the comments below.