There were some great questions in Quest 2016.
I think this one is my favorite: How would you do business as unusual if you knew you #WillNotFail?
These are the big-ass visions and dreams that came up for me when I participated in Quest 2016.
I mean, look at this question! —
How would you do business as unusual in 2016 if you knew — no matter what you chose — you would not fail?
Sit with this question for a minute. Stop reading the article, look at the question again, and suck it into your heart, your gut, every cell. Ask yourself the question.
Huge, huh? Huge! If you’re buzzing already with juicy, crazy ideas, go ahead and capture them — write them down, sing them into your phone and record them, type them into a note. It’s okay; come back and read more later. Don’t let these messages from the Divine get away!
Okay, you’re back, good!
Here’s what happened for me:
When I sat with that question up there, I realized that one of the first things I would do is share my wild almost-too-big-to-contemplate goals and ask for your help and support. Asking for support is a miraculous thing and so critical for changemakers and wisdompreneurs tio remember: We don’t have to do the work we do alone. I get to share my stuff with you, even the scary bits and ask for your recognition, empathy, comments, love, and support. And I get to support you in your journey. We are a circle and the more we connect, support, and love each other, the more we grow and thrive. #WillNotFail
So here I go… I’m sharing my goals here, not just for me and the Universe to hear, but also for you, my community, to help me achieve them.
And maybe I can help you achieve yours too. (More about that, and the Conscious Collaboration community later.)
- I will work one-to-one coaching differently, so that my coaching — Unmask Your Brand and Shine Your Light — would transform branding (personal and business) in a clear, juicy, audacious, and surprising way for twelve women, and for four of these women we’ll go on to do the next iteration of their branding, website, and social media marketing strategy. (BTW, if this is you or someone you know, may I suggest that you reach out to me asap? I have a feeling these spaces are going to go quicker than I thought this year!)
- I will write, design, complete, and successfully sell my first info product that isn’t a freebie. (Have I told you about this? “Putting on your big girl panties and having a grown-up relationship with money and your finances” is the working title. I’ve been studying this, compiling information, and finding through practice what really works for over 25 years. I’ve already started writing and can’t wait to share this with you. If you like the sound of it, leave a comment to send me a Yay! for encouragement.)
- I will continue to promote, refine, and promote some more my premium Deep Dive program and serve women who crave release, refreshment, rejuvenation, and recommitment. And I would work with eight or ten amazing women in the Deep Dive during the year.
- I will work less and earn twice as much as I need to meet routine expenses.
- I will have the bandwidth (time and money) to go deeper into my healing journey so that I will be vibrantly healthy!
- I will take the month of May or October and travel!
Oh it feels good to be so daring and to share my heart with you!
So, what are your goals for 2016?
And do you have the courage to share them with us?
Of course you can leave a comment, I love comments! But…If you want to get even more support, I’m inviting you to my Conscious Collaboration Facebook Group. That’s where we can really get in conversation with each other. Check Conscious Collaboration out; it’s free and fabulous!
One of the things that holds us back from sharing our goals out loud is the fear that we will fail, or that things won’t turn out the way we hoped or planned. But the downside of not sharing them? You miss out on all the support and opportunity that sharing your goals in community can bring.
So, if you’re feeling uncertain about sharing, perhaps this will help — to know this truth that I’m still unwrapping: I feel my visions and goals — as they have revealed themselves to me at this point — very strongly, but I also feel that this is just a beginning, and that, like everything else in my life, they may grow and or change over time.
It’s okay if your goals change too. But don’t let that stop you from claiming them now. Try these four steps:
Last chance to grab the workbook here.
#2 Tune into your goals, dreams, and intentions:
Start from how you want to feel, start from that place that you #WillNotFail.
If you are creating goals and intentions to give you something — like more money or more security or peace or success — start by tuning into this #WillNotFail feeling directly in your heart.
And then discover your goals and share them bravely.
Power tip: If you want to affirm that you will not fail, turn the statement into one that’s in the positive present-tense. The universe pays close attention to your action words: Affirm #IEasilySucceed. Affirm #IManifestMyIntentions. Affirm your living breathing beautiful dreams, goals and intentions in the here and in the now.
#3 Be brave and share your goals, dreams, and intentions.
Jump into the Conscious Collaboration Facebook Group and join the supportive loving conversations. Listen for what you need and give generously of your heart and your kickass smarts. There are themed threads, and of course you can always post a request for support to the wall.
#4 Ask for help.
Take the time to think about each goal and how we can support you. Include these in your Conscious Collaboration posts (or in a comment below) where you can. Be specific. Example? My book — I asked you to leave a comment and send me encouragement. It’s a discrete, actionable step you can do.
Sending love and huge New Year’s blessings.